We are excited to announce that Rich Williams has joined Coors Healthcare Solutions as its Chief Operating Officer.
Rich will be responsible for managing all services provided by COORS Healthcare Solutions, including the following:
Rich is an innovator and brings an extensive background in healthcare marketing, operations and consulting. He was a pioneer in operational management, consumer market research, corporate health, sales and developing community health initiatives.
Most recently, he was a Principal and Co-Founder of Advanced Plan for Health, a pioneer in the population health management field and of which he continues to be an owner.
His prior experience includes:
• Chief Operating Officer at Christus Health in Irving, Texas a 30 facility system. During his tenure Christus became an operator of hospitals in Mexico and had the second lowest cost per case of all Catholic Health Systems nationwide.
• Executive Vice President of Catholic Healthcare Partners (now Mercy Health System) in Cincinnati; he was responsible for hospitals and Long Term Care facilities in Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Kentucky and Indiana. His group established the first LTAC in Pennsylvania and the first Critical Access Hospital in Kentucky.
• CEO of St. Mary’s Health System in Knoxville, where he developed a single hospital into a 3 hospital system and created service lines that operated as true business lines. He also reduced cost per case by 20% and significantly improved physician, patient and employee satisfaction scores.
• CEO and Founder of HealthSell, Inc., which specialized in sales and marketing to businesses and physicians. He provided the exclusive sales training for the American Hospital Association for 8 years and the Group Health Association of America (HMO Association) and wrote the first hospital sales book in 1988, Managing the Hospital Sales Team. He has trained over 2,000 individuals.
• Chairman of Optimum Health, the for-profit division of Bethesda Hospitals (now TriHealth) where he operated corporate health programs (including nationally franchised on-site nursing as well as a national EAP); operated the largest on-site U.S. corporate fitness center (at General Electric); created the largest hospital-based occupational health program in the U.S.; and grew a free-standing home health business in multiple states.
Rich has an MBA in Finance from DePaul University, Chicago and an MS in Health Services Administration from Stony Brook, NY.
Please join us in welcoming Rich!
972-741-0400 – cell
800-507-6917 – office
Offices in Cincinnati, Dallas and St. Louis
COORS Healthcare Solutions is a national, boutique, solutions firm providing clients with superior C-suite and emerging leader talent. Our consulting services range from performance management to physician alignment and solving financial and operational challenges. We deliver results by partnering with our clients and developing solutions that drive your business’ success. Fill out a form on our website to learn more about our solutions!